Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (865) 379-9300 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Great office. Friendly, helpful and experienced staff. They are experts in their field and their services are a huge benefit to any individual or business.TJ Foster
“We have been using Tracy Carico, CPA for many years. We had two previous accountants (I use that term loosely) who had done such a horrific job on our taxes that if we hadn’t found Tracy when we did, we’d probably be living under a bridge! She really worked hard to rectify the mistakes of the past accountants and the results were mindblowing! When it comes to your taxes, don’t cut corners! You will regret it! Hire an accountant that knows their profession and is professional, and Tracy is both. We are eternally grateful to Tracy and will continue to use her in the years to come.”Ruff Hikes